What if you could have all of the above while doing something you love?
For me, that’s what it’s like to be a freelance writer.
Freelance writing might be the right career choice for you too.
To help you get started, I’ve taken what I’ve learned about starting a writing business and included it in this easy-to-follow guide, How to Start A Freelance Writing Business.
In fact, if you follow the steps I detail for you then you should be able to avoid making some of the mistakes that I made.
Topics covered in this e-book include:
- A discussion of what freelance writing is and various types of freelance writing
- Instructions for selecting a freelance writing market, specialty, or niche
- An explanation of how to brand yourself as a freelance writer
- Details on how to set the right rate for the work that you are doing
- A discussion of how and where to get your first (and subsequent) clients
- Tips and tricks for managing freelance writing projects
- Additional resources, and more
This resource is worth much more, but it can be yours now for only $12.00. Click here to view more details and download your copy today.
(Note: This page contains my affiliate link.)