Why Do I Dig Jesus? A Cup of Tea With Me wants to know.
I didn’t know that there was a Jesus meme, but apparently there is and I’ve been tagged for it. That’s okay, because I do “dig” Jesus. (I actually don’t use the word “dig” much, except when referring to the digg site. I’d say love.)
Here are the rules:
- Those tagged will share 5 things they dig about Jesus.
- Those tagged will tag 5 other bloggers.
- Those tagged will provide a link in the comments section here with their name so that others can read them.
Here are the five things that I love about Jesus:
- I love Him because He first loved me. Romans 5:8
- I love Him because He walks with me through the valley of the shadow of death. Psalm 23:4 (I got to experience this firsthand last Winter as I sat by my Dad’s bed as he lay dying.)
- I love Him because He gives me strength. Philippians 4:13
- I love Him because He is always with me. Matthew 28:20
- I love Him because He is holy. Psalm 99:9
Now it is my turn to tag five more bloggers:
- Angel Mama at Pearls of Wisdom
- Paula at Paula Mooney
- Amy at The Musings from A Child of God
- Becki at Blogmommas
- Jordan at Mamablogga
Contents (c) Copyright 2007, Laura Spencer. All rights reserved.