Rules and Stuff
The object of the game is to blog “8 Random Facts About Myself.” Here are the rules:
1. I have to post these rules before I give you the facts.
2. Each player starts with eight random facts/habits about themselves.
3. People who are tagged need to write their own blog about their eight things and post these rules.
4. At the end of your blog, you need to choose eight people to get tagged and list their names.
5. Don’t forget to leave them a comment telling them they’re tagged, and to read your blog.
What’s sad is that I actually had trouble coming up with eight facts about myself.
I did manage to come up with some things. Here they are (in no particular order):
- I have large feet. Size 10 to be exact. I have the hardest time finding shoes because, for some reason, when you wear size 10 shoes the manufacturers think that you must have wide feet too. I don’t. I have narrow feet.
- I love the colors blue and purple. I wear blue clothes often. Somehow, I rarely wear purple clothes.
- I love to read. I read every chance I get (which is not nearly often enough). Moreover, I want to teach my children to love to read.
- I took four years of high school French many years ago. Little did I dream that I would end up in Texas where everybody speaks Spanish. I can’t speak a word of French, but I can read it a little. <!–[endif]–>
- I love photography. I love to wander around with my point-and-shoot digital camera in hand and take photos. The butterfly photo on Wordless Wednesday is a lucky shot I got at the arboretum. The tulips photo used in my header is another lucky shot. (Both photos were cropped.)
- I have another blog. That blog, WritingThoughts, focuses on writers.
- I love couponing. Couponing is kind of my other hobby (besides blogging, reading, and taking pictures). The kids know that they are more likely to get something from me if there is a coupon for it.
- My home office is really in what was designed to be the breakfast nook in the house. That means I have no door. It can get loud at times.
I decided to tag some of my commentators.